Zero Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our New Clan Coordinator

2 posters

Go down

Our New Clan Coordinator Empty Our New Clan Coordinator

Post by ZeRo x iNSTiNcT June 24th 2010, 11:27 am

Hey guys its iNSTiNcT,

I would like you guys to know that a new position was made in the clan, the name of the position is Clan Coordinator. Just to get this straight, there will be no tryouts, applications, or push in's onto this position. There is one and only one person that can fulfill this role. And that is Adam Hale a.k.a MLGx iiSiLeNcEr.

I picked Adam for many good reasons. I will tell you those reasons now.

-He has been very loyal, since he joined us a bit ago.
-He has been very helpful to the clan.
-He has been a very good right hand man to me.
-He is very well organized and educated.
-He definatly has some skill in the CoD field.

To get into detail about Adam, I will tell you guys everything that he has done for us.

First of all, I wouldn't have typed this whole post if it wasn't for him, which means that he has made this website on his own spare time for us. Second of all, he has great communication skills and is a good recruiter. Thirdly, he is a great forum moderator/admin. Also, he made the clan e-mail and youtube channel. Another thing, is that he is good at making signatures and logos in Photoshop and GIMP, if you want an example of his work go to the new and annoucements section to see it and also look at the site logo, he also made that. Another one of the many thing he has done is, that he has a capture card and is going to make clan montages and commentaries. Lastly, Adam is a great and loyal member because he is working on getting the clan sponsored, and he is making a lot of great things in the clan happen, even though we are going through some tough times, losing members, losing clan matches, and having fight within the memberships. So lets all give Adam some props, and thank him for all the great things he has done for us.

Thank you Adam,

Robert

ZeRo x iNSTiNcT

ZeRo x Credits : 65

Back to top Go down

Our New Clan Coordinator Empty Re: Our New Clan Coordinator

Post by KRacKeN June 26th 2010, 1:14 pm

Thanks Adam. Very Happy

KRacKeN

ZeRo x Credits : 125

https://zerogaming.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down